The Scattergood Innovation Award uses the power of the crowd to nominate, select finalists, and award $25,000 to the winning nomination. In addition to the monetary prize, the Scattergood Innovation Award helps to:
• Recognize behavioral health innovation, as defined by the community;
• Challenge how behavioral health care is currently viewed, organized, and practiced through the creation of new concepts, products, processes, services, and/or technologies;
• Enhance the conversation surrounding innovation in behavioral health;
• Raise awareness of behavioral health as a public health issue, and encourage public dialogue around behavioral health; and
• Build a comprehensive database of behavioral health innovations to be shared with all.
Applications being accepted until January 15, 2018 at 5:00pm EST.
Submit a nomination here.