JumpStart will help you learn how to:
- better develop and launch new ventures enter and penetrate the marketplace
- evaluate your business ideas so you develop only winning concepts
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- January 18, 2018: Before You Start - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- January 25, 2018: Market Research - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- February 8, 2018: Financial Analysis - provides financial basics critical to business success
- February 15, 2018: The Business Plan - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- February 22, 2018: Business Launch - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Pre-registration is required
Location: WBDC, 1315 Walnut Street Suite 1124, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cost: $35.00 per workshop.
Each JumpStart workshop may be taken individually, or they may be taken as a series which runs on 5 Thursday nights from January 19 – February 22. Series cost is $155.
For more information, call (215) 790-9232 or visit our website.