The Nerney Leadership Institute of Cabrini University will offer a Nonprofit Leadership Forum – Leading Through Times of Change.
Organizational Leaders (CEOs) and Senior Level Staff
Time and Location:
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Monday, March 5, 2018
The Desmond Hotel
One Liberty Blvd, Malvern 19355
Dr. Michael Brenner
CEO, Right Chord Leadership
CEO Panel Discussion
- Atif Y. Bostic, Executive Director - UpLift Solutions, Inc.
- John G. Emge, Vice President & Regional Executive Director, United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey
- Sharmain Matlock-Turner - President and CEO, Urban Affairs Coalition
- Practicing Adaptive Leadership for an Inclusive Organization (Consultation with Case Study)
- Building High Performance Teams with Meaningful Work
- Effective Communications for Diverse Work Environments
- Interactive Breakout Sessions - Networking Opportunities
To reserve your place and submit payment of $75/person or $69 for 2 or more, please go to: nliforum.eventbrite.com (Click on TICKETS to begin)
The Forum is Sponsored by Brown & Brown Insurance and TD Bank.