INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people seeking to do good on and off the job. The event will take place on May 21 at PHMC, 1500 Market Street, East Tower.
The companies at INTER/VIEW are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume. They're organizations that don't just want another employee or volunteer- they're looking to build lasting relationships that work for both sides.
Email Chris Wink for more information
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities to give back as a part of your career
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
The jobs and opportunities available will highlight how you can do well and also do good- and not just at a nonprofit anymore. The employers at INTER/VIEW are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at INTER/VIEW, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY INTER/VIEW RULES
- Suit & tie are optional
- Drop off your resume and get feedback
- Hang out during the event for networking and snacks.
- Visit the photobooth for LinkedIn appropriate headshots
Is your organization hiring or looking for volunteers and interested in hosting a table? Send any sales Qs to Editorial Director Chris Wink.
If you are a recruiter and looking to get involved with INTER/VIEW, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ways to participate. Recruiters are not welcome to register as “Job Seekers” and will be asked to leave the event if found to be negotiating with vendors and/or participants of the event.