Join us for one of our two upcoming information sessions to learn about the Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of Stoneleigh staff and hear directly from a current Emerging Leader Fellow and host organization about their experiences.
- Session 1: Monday, June 18 (3:30 - 4:30pm)
- Session 2: Thursday, July 19 (3:30 - 4:30pm)
About the Emerging Leader Fellowship
The Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship cultivates the next generation of leaders advancing systems change to improve the lives of vulnerable youth.
The Fellowship is a two-year, hands-on learning opportunity for early career professionals in Philadelphia. Prospective host organizations must propose an idea for a project to be carried out by an Emerging Leader Fellow that advances systems change in one or more of our core areas of interest: juvenile justice, child welfare, education and health. Fellows typically create change by:
- Advocating for policy and practice improvements
- Conducting applied research
- Advancing new approaches to service delivery
- Employing legal advocacy strategies
- Building coalitions and partnerships