The Philadelphia Energy Authority is partnering with West Philadelphia Financial Services Institution and Lime Energy to deliver a turnkey program to small businesses and nonprofits in West Philadelphia.
Interested businesses will receive a free energy assessment and financial counseling. We will give the business a project proposal that will save them money on their utilities, help them replace aging equipment, and liven up their space for an improved customer experience. The proposal incorporates utility rebates and state grant funding, along with financing from West Philly Financial. A state grant from the Department of Environmental Protection will give businesses up to $9,500 as a 1-to-1 match, but we need to make sure we have the projects ready to go by early in the summer because the grant money runs out pretty quickly.
1. Free Quote- No Obligation – We just put the numbers in front of you.
2. The Program will pay a significant portion of the project cost.
3. PEA makes this simple and painless, we handle all the paperwork and install your new equipment. You don’t have to lift a finger.
4. Our partner, Lime Energy has helped over 125,000 business upgrade their lighting across the nation. They are experts in business energy efficiency.
5. Our program offers quality products and competitive warranties.