In response to growth and continued expansion of community counseling services, The Center for Families and Relationships (CFAR) seeks an experienced and energetic Director of Business Operations to join its team. A newly created position, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to collaborate and shape this role to meet the agency’s needs today and for the future. The position reports to the Executive Director.
CFAR is a not-for-profit community counseling center, located in Northeast Philadelphia, serving the needs of individuals, couples, families and children. We are the only non-profit agency in Philadelphia in which our entire clinical staff is trained/certified in Marriage & Family Therapy. We work off a core belief that the whole of a family is greater than the sum of its parts, therefore, our treatment services include everyone in the family that is willing to be involved. Our focus on the family unit, and not simply the individual, is a key differentiator of our services to clients.
The Director Business Operations directs and manages the general administrative and operational functions of CFAR, directly overseeing the day-to-day business operations of the agency. The position’s overarching goal is to bring consistency, efficiency and excellence to the business-oriented functions of the agency, building a stronger foundation to support CFAR’s growth and expansion of clinical services for clients and the community. This is a full-time role.
The Director is accountable to drive administration/operations and performance in the following areas, supporting the overall priorities articulated by the Executive Director: Office Operations, Policies and Procedures, Human Resources, Finance/Budgeting, Information Technology, Risk Management, Vendor Contract management (clinical staff and services), Purchasing, and Facilities. The Director will supervise the administrative/office management team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, health center administration, or another relevant field is required.
• NonProfit experience strongly preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a business operations role, with hiring/supervisory responsibility.
• Broad knowledge and/or experience with the Federal, State and local regulations across multiple areas, such as Behavioral Health, Human Resources, or Financial Management operations.
• Prior experience in organizing and directing internal process improvement initiatives, supported by project management, strategic planning, and policy development.
CFAR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume here. Please respond by June 22, 2018. No phone inquiries please.