The Women's Business Develpment Center presents our JumpStart series, a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here and on the other workshop pages to pick and choose the workshops that most interest you, or register for the entire series for a discount at the JumpStart series page.
The JumpStart Series workshops:
• Before You Start – October 22, 2018 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
• Market Research – October 29 2018 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
• Financial Analysis – November 5, 2018 - provides financial basics critical to business success
• The Business Plan – November 12, 2018 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
• Business Launch - November 19, 2018 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirement.
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. Contact our office for a financial aid application. Course fees are non-refundable.