The 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Conference is an education summit designed for CEOs, corporate leaders, chief diversity officers, and government officials to exchange insights and concepts about diversity and inclusion (D&I) best practices across multiple industries.
Hosted by The Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB), PHL Diversity (a business development division of PHLCVB) in partnership with Temple University School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management and Lodging Media, the conference will take place on March 25th & 26th at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Philadelphia.
The two-day agenda includes a City Mayors Roundtable, opening remarks by Justin Nelson, co-founder and president of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), and closing remarks from Wade Davis, former NFL player.
At the 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Conference you will:
- Learn how to incorporate the critical component of D&I into your organization’s corporate culture
- Ensure that your organization’s D&I strategy aligns with its business objectives
- Hear research about what customers want from D&I focused organizations
- Review accountability mechanisms to measure the success of your D&I initiatives
- Understand how a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce can be created
Academic Think Tank
Unique to the conference is the academic Think Tank focusing on educational design, barriers, and disparities on university campuses.
Register now to learn strategies that influence your corporate social responsibility and broaden cross-cultural understanding.
Learn more about the conference speakers and agenda here and join the conversation on social media by using #2019DIPHILLY.