Financial Wellness Day will provide tax preparation for individuals and families who earned $55,000 or less in 2018.
Come Prepared! Click here for what to bring.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) can return up to $6,000 to qualifying families
- An average savings of $300 on tax preparation fees
- Get your refund in 10 days with direct deposit (when you e-file)
- Additional financial assistance and benefits screening for LIHEAP, SNAP, savings bonds, prepaid debit cards
- Credit reports and one-on-one credit counseling
- Get connected to other resources at agency fair
In 2018, Campaign for Working Families volunteers filed more than 36,000 federal tax returns across the region, returning more than $47 million dollars to local communities.
Financial Wellness Day
Saturday March 30
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Free Library of Philadelphia
1901 Vine St.
Through a partnership with H&R Block, households that earned less than $66,000 in 2018 can file state and Federal taxes online at no cost using MyFreeTaxes.