The Health Federation of Philadelphia is offering a free training class designed specifically for early childhood educators in Philadelphia on the effects of tobacco use.
This session covers:
- The harmful effects of tobacco
- The relationship between trauma and tobacco use
- Intergenerational patterns associated with tobacco use
- The impact of tobacco on targeted groups
- The role of organizational policies and practices that may inadvertently encourage tobacco use
- Organizational strategies that support tobacco cessation
- The impact of tobacco exposure on social-emotional development
- PQAS Credits Available
* Light breakfast * Stress reduction tools * Walmart gift card
June 7, 2019 workshop, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
123 South Broad Street, 6th Floor, Conference Room C, Philadelphia PA
Seating is limited! Reserve your spot today by contacting Monica Sullivan, Training Director.