Some questions we'll address during this workshop include:
- What IS a fundraising expense?
- What is the right way to account for special events?
- When are government dollars considered program revenue and when are they fundraising revenue?
- What is the right way to account for administration and program expenses?
- What disclosures are required on fundraising solicitations?
This workshop covers the required and recommended fundraising practices for maximum transparency and compliance.
We're offering this seminar in Doylestown, PA in Philadelphia on September 17th.
$35pp PANO Members; $50 pp non-members