Do you have significant experience in non-profit leadership? Do you have the strategic mindset to take Clarifi to the next level? Are you a team player who brings a positive, high energy mindset and strong passion for helping others?
This opportunity might be for you!
As the Executive Director, you will be the key leader in the strategy and management of Clarifi, including their people and programs. You’ll work to ensure the organization is on the path to meeting its mission of serving people to help secure their most important assets.
The most important characteristic of our team is that we are connectors– we connect clients with the best financial service to meet their needs. Clarifi is a place where we work as a team with extreme integrity to provide top-notch quality financial capability programs. I invite you to learn more here.
At the heart of this role is a deep passion and commitment to providing clarity, hope and empowerment to clients.
· The opportunity to lead an established and well-known non-profit in the Philadelphia area
· A wonderful location: 1635 Market Street, 5th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 along with the opportunity to travel for business and to conferences across the US
· An close-knit team that operates efficiently and with energy – our team members truly have the passion to make our programs the success that they are
· The opportunity for full visibility to the board and parent company, Greenpath, to ensure our mission is fulfilled through quality financial capability programs, strategic planning and community outreach
· Proven success and at least 5 years of experience as a leader in the financial, non-profit or business industries
· High Integrity and transparent leadership to lead the Clarifi team
· The ability to develop relationships vital to improving our programs and serving our clients in the best way possible
· A passion and commitment to assist partners, clients and people in the community to securing their most important assets
What will you get out of working at Clarifi? In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, vision and dental plans), here are some of the additional perks our employees enjoy:
· We all need some “me time” every once in a while. All full-time employees receive 19? paid days off during their first year of employment, in addition to 10 company-paidholidays per year. Use it for a fabulous vacation, to play nurse (or patient) at home, or sit on your couch watching DIY marathons on HGTV all day. We don’t care – it’s your time. Enjoy.
· Saving for Retirement? Clarifi employees can start contributing to a 403b right away! We also have a 401(a) Profit Sharing Plan. After one year of employment we make a monthly contribution to eligible employee’s Profit Sharing Account equivalent to 5% of their monthly gross compensation.
· Need to reduce your student loan debt? Clarifi is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
· Planning on growing your family? Clarifi offers paid Maternity and Paternity benefits.
· Continuous learners can get their classroom fix in a couple of different ways. Clarifi team members are eligible for up to $2,500 in tuition reimbursement per year.
Clarifi reserves the right to change this description at any time. Clarifi practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.