Thursday, October 10, 2019
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Trinity United Methodist Church
Meet program staff with the City’s Department of Behavioral Health and disAbility Services (DBHIDS) and network with stakeholders like you in your community. DBHIDS wants its programs and services to be accessible, relevant and meaningful to all. Come out for a hot meal and tell DBHIDS what your South Philadelphia neighborhood’s needs are and how the agency can better serve you and others.
If you live, work or own a business in Zip Codes 19145, 19146, 19147 or 19148, this is your chance to give your valued input into solutions that will make a real difference.
Learn about local and Citywide resources, programs and support services for:
- Navigating a complex system of City services
- Friends and family members struggling with opioids and other substance misuse issues
- Helping residents with a range of disabilities and mental health challenges
- Overcoming stress, trauma and other adversities, by building resilience
- Getting involved in prevention efforts and becoming part of a Drug-Free Coalition
Make your voice heard, so that City services work for you!
Click here to register.