Many Philadelphians are in need of free food due to school closures, loss of income, or other challenges caused by COVID-19. In response to this need, the City of Philadelphia and partners have developed two ways for residents to find free food:
- Food sites where any resident can pick up free food for their household.
- Student meal sites where any child can pick up free meals.
Sites are open Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Residents can pick up one box per household. Supplies will last up to five days.
- Residents do not need to present an ID or proof of income for eligibility.
- Food sites are supported by the City, Share Food Program, and Philabundance.
Find food sites and student meal sites using the link below.