The events of the past week have made it clearer than ever that all Americans need to be stronger, more active, and more consistent allies in the fight for equality.
The goal is to raise children to be part of the solution to the racial inequities and injustices that pervade our society. Children perceive race before they're even a year old, so our work in raising anti-racist children needs to start at the very beginning.
- 23 Books Teaching Young Kids About Diversity, Inclusion, and Equality
- 31 Children's books to support conversations on race, racism and resistance
Read about Black History and the ongoing trauma of Black Americans. This list offers some places to start.
- A Brief [and Incomplete] History of African Americans
- 5 Ways to take action for non-Black people
- A detailed list of Anti-Racism Resources
- A more detailed list of Anti Racism Resources which includes books, articles, podcasts, movies and resources for parents.
- An Essential Reading Guide To Fighting Racism
- Embracing Allyship
From Pathways PA