Philadelphia Corporation for Aging is drafting its next Four-Year Area Plan for Aging Services in Philadelphia, which is mandated by the Older Americans Act and administered by federal and state aging offices. PCA believes that community input is crucial in the process and requests information about experiences with aging services. Input received will be used to inform the development of strategies for these goals:
● Promote efficient and innovative best practices to ensure service access for Philadelphia’s diverse aging population.
● Improve efforts to address social determinants of health, support healthy living, promote active engagement, and help build a sense of community among older Philadelphians.
● Demonstrate continued efforts of inclusion and person-centered practices through services and programs as well as outreach and education.
● Enhance and advocate for continued support of efforts promoting the rights, safety and protection of older Philadelphians through increased education, prevention and compassionate response.
● Use data-driven, evidence-informed planning to improve business practices and the provision of services and programs.
Take the survey.