Want to make a difference for Survivors? Want to help end Domestic Violence & Substance Abuse? Join the Women In Transition Board of Directors!
The WIT board is made up of a diverse group of compassionate and thoughtful people who come together to make policies, raise funds, and provide strategic direction and oversight. We are committed to creating a Board with a diversity of experiences and perspectives, especially with respect to race, gender, ethnic background, country of citizenship and sexual orientation. WIT Board members serve a 3-year term and are eligible to serve 2 additional terms. Learn more about WIT at here.
WIT BOARD MEMBERS ARE..
- Passionate about making the world safer
- Able to spend 4-6 hours monthly on board activities: attend board meetings, participate in committee work; be an ambassador
- Excited to be part of a hard-working and respectful team
- Motivated to apply existing skills and to learn new skills
WE ESPECIALLY NEED YOU IF…
- You have expertise in fundraising, finance/accounting, marketing, or human resources
- You are knowledgeable about substance abuse or domestic violence