What You Need to Know About Medicaid Financial Eligibility for CHC LTSS, features Marcia Mikos from the Department of Human Services, Bureau of Policy, on Wednesday, July 22 from 10-11 AM. This will be the first webinar in a series to learn about the application and redetermination process for Community HealthChoices’ (CHC) Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS). During this webinar, Marcia will answer questions and explain the financial component of the Medicaid LTSS application process including:
• who is eligible - the financial eligibility criteria
• what documents are needed to submit at time of application and renewal
• what to do when an applicant’s resources are above the limit
• how to use the undue hardship waiver process for applicants who transfer assets
• the MAWD and spend-down options for Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) applicants or recipients with incomes above the HCBS income limits
Registration required. Please feel welcome to join us.