Registration is open for the Nonprofit Finance Accelerator, a virtual financial management program for regional nonprofits, co-funded by United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) and Comcast NBCUniversal and developed in partnership with Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF). The Accelerator will provide nonprofit leaders with technical assistance to strengthen their organizational infrastructure and financial health and help them plan for and respond to changing community needs, funding environments, and other challenging conditions. Built with busy nonprofit leaders in mind, the Accelerator offers a combination of live learning webinars, group coaching, and individual sessions with with NFF experts.
Program offerings include:
- Financial management cohort-based learning opportunities through a three-part live webinar series
- Specialized educational resources and tools
- Six group coaching sessions with NFF experts and your nonprofit peers
- One-on-one coaching to address each organization’s financial needs and circumstances
- On-demand “Ask NFF” coaching service
Registration for the Spring program closes on April 13, 2021. Space is limited for this round, however we are aiming to expand and offer it again in the coming year.