Free Citizenship Classes and free (or reduced) Citizenship Application Assistance are being offered by HIAS PA, the Philadelphia Citizenship Action Network (P-CAN), and District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund and supported by USCIS Citizenship & Integration Grant Program.
*Student citizenship book and CD: $28.00
**Tuesday, March 5 at 9:30 AM – Information & Registration
Tuesday, March 12 at 9:30 AM – English Assessment Test
Class Schedule: Every Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Class begins on Thursday, March 14; class ends on Thursday, May 23, 2019
** You MUST attend the Information/Registration session to be enrolled in classes
** You MUST bring your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Information/Registration session
In this program, students will:
- Meet with immigration attorneys to check eligibility for citizenship
- Get help completing the N-400 application, the Fee Waiver I-912, and other USCIS forms
- Receive 10 weeks of FREE intensive instruction [tutoring is available]
- Learn EVERYTHING necessary to:
- pass the Civics test
- pass the Naturalization Interview
- become a US citizen!
To apply, you MUST:
- be 18 years or older
- have a valid Permanent Resident/Green Card
- live in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware or Chester County
- have basic English skills
- have a clean criminal background
Apply online! Complete the form, select “Citizenship” and click “SUBMIT”
To register for class at District 1199C: contact Ms. Arlyn Freed at 215-568-2580 or email here.
For immigration questions regarding P-CAN eligibility: contact Ms. Mary Clark, Esq. at 215-832-0912
District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund is located at 100 South Broad Street (Broad Street and Chestnut Streets), 10th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19110.