As the lead agency for the Chester County Continuum of Care (CoC), the Chester County Department of Community Development (DCD) is accepting 2021 Home4Good applications on behalf of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and Federal Home Loan Bank-Pittsburgh.
Please view DCD's Apply for Grants page for additional details about the Home4Good request for proposals (RFP).
It is anticipated that Chester County providers will receive a total of $70,000 to $80,000 in Home4Good funds. Please view the PHFA Home4Good guidelines for information about eligible populations and activities. The Chester County CoC will review all submissions for alignment with the Chester County Partnership to End Homelessness 18 Month Operational Plan priorities (refer to "Apply for Grants" page for additional details).
Eligible activities for Home4Good funded programs may include, but are not limited to:
- Homeless outreach
- Housing models designed to serve youth
- Eviction prevention and homeless diversion support
- Landlord engagement and outreach to increase availability and access to affordable rental units
- Non-time-limited supportive housing
- Support services for households experiencing homelessness
- Coordinated entry support/capacity building
- Transitional housing to facilitate the movement of individuals and families to permanent housing
- Rapid re-housing that provides housing coupled with supportive services
- System enhancements and/or operating expenses related to Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Flexible funding to improve the CoC and community’s ability to end homelessness
Completed applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 to the DCD email with a subject heading that includes your organization's name, 2021 Home4Good, and activity name.