Compass’ mission is to inspire business professionals to engage with their local nonprofits to transform communities. Compass grants pro bono consulting services to nonprofits benefiting the Greater Philadelphia community. Compass’ client application for 2022-22 consulting projects is now open, and Compass will hold an information session on May 6. Please see below for more information.
Compass' Classic Project Client Application for the 2022-23 project year is open through Wednesday, June 8 at 5:00 p.m. Pro bono consulting projects offered in the following service lines:
• Board Development
• Funding Strategy
• New Ventures (*NEW*)
• Partnerships, Collaborations & Mergers
• Strategic Alignment
• Strategic Marketing
• 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
• Mission that benefits Greater Philadelphia (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in PA, and Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties in NJ)
• Minimum budget of $650,000
• Minimum of three full-time staff members
• Local active Board of Directors
• Does not promote specific religious or political beliefs
Classic Projects will kick-off in September 2022. These projects are in-depth strategy projects that help nonprofits make decisions about opportunities, challenges, or changes - and ultimately, aim to make them more sustainable, stronger, and more able to deliver on their mission. Each nonprofit client awarded a Classic Project receives approximately $210,000 – $230,000 of strategic consulting services – free of charge.
To learn more and apply: Nonprofit Application – Greater Philadelphia
With interest and questions, please contact Megan Tomey.