We hope you'll join the Philanthropy Network for the 2022 SPARX Conference, taking place across two half-days on October 25th and 27th. Combining virtual and in-person programming, this year we'll explore how we make this pivotal moment not only a time of reemergence into our physical spaces, but a time of intentional focus on centering the culture and the inherent assets of people at the heart of our work.
Tuesday, October 25, 12:00-3:00 PM (Virtual)
- Opening remarks from Philanthropy Network's incoming president Christine Robinson
- An interview with Dr. Alandra Washington, Vice President, Transformation & Organizational Effectiveness, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Keva White, President & CEO, VIP Community Services leading a session on Enhancing Cultural Awareness in an Evolving Society
Thursday, October 27, 1:00-4:00 PM (In-person at the P4 Hub in Germantown)
- Remarks by Michael O'Bryan, founder of Humanature
- A panel discussion on Building an Equitable Region
- A post-event reception at Attic Brewing Company
Read more about all our featured speakers.
- $75 for the full conference (in-person and virtual). Due to space restrictions, attendance for the in-person event on 10/27 is capped at 150 participants. In order to encourage the greatest diversity in representation, we ask that you limit registration for the full conference to two (2) people per organization.
- $0- $50 for the virtual-only event on 10/25. Unlimited tickets available.
Learn more and register today!
Contact us if you have questions about the agenda or need assistance with registration.