Civic Capital Consulting will hold its annual PHLanthropy Week on November 14 through 18. This will be a gathering of community stakeholders to discuss, partner, and define measurable goals and actions around the top five issues impacting poverty in Philadelphia.
Focused on “Collective Action,” Civic Capital Consulting’s annual event will recognize the various and valuable stakeholders that make up a community, especially the ones that are the least listened to.
This year, with the support of Sponsor METRODAO, participants can also expect to participate in activities that center around how we can make sure all voices are heard, and continue to strive for inclusivity and community-based solutions.
METRODAO is committed to providing the tools needed to close the communication gap between community leaders and community members to create more sustainable, equitable and measurable social impact investment opportunities.
With the support of our Presenting Partners, this year’s week-long event will include a range of webinars, panels, and events that explore solutions and opportunities to pressing issues in Philadelphia
- Steppingstone Scholars and the University of Pennsylvania will address solutions for Education
- Pathways to Housing will address solutions for Homelessness and Housing
- Episcopal Community Services and HopeWorks will address solutions for Jobs/Workforce Development
- NOMO Foundation, the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Global Identity Project, and METRODAO will address solutions for Crime/Safety, and
- Beyond Philanthropy will address solutions for Community Centric Philanthropy
To learn more or to register please visit here.