Virtual Standards for Excellence Implementation Series
Every Other Wednesday, April 19 - June 28
6-Part Interactive Web Series
The Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations will offer a deep dive into the six Guiding Principles of the Standards for Excellence, sharing promising practices, legal requirements, and recommendations for meeting the highest standards of nonprofit governance, management, and operations.
PANO's new Standards for Excellence Director, Heather Giampapa, and various Licensed Standards for Excellence Consultants will provide lots of tools and resources along the way to help you move from information to practical application, including:
- Sample Policy on Strategic Partnerships
- Sample Remote Work Policy
- Sample Employee Handbook
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Sample Social Networking Policy
- Form 990 Checklist
- Sample Advocacy Policy
- Checklist before Releasing Materials to the Public
- A whole lot more!
Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities to learn from the wisdom in the room through small group discussion and peer-to-peer sharing.
This will be the only time this series will be offered in 2023 - so don't miss out! While all six workshops complement each other, they can each be viewed independently of the others. Don’t worry if you can’t attend every session – if you sign up for the full series, you’ll receive a copy of the recording and supporting materials for all six.
- April 19 (1:00 PM-3:00 PM): Mission, Strategy, and Evaluation
- May 3 (10:00 AM-12:00 PM): Leadership Part 1 (Board)
- May 17 (10:00 AM-12:30 PM): Leadership Part 2 (Staff & Volunteers) and Legal Compliance & Ethics
- May 31 (10:00 AM-12:00 PM): Finance & Operations
- June 14 (10:00 AM-12:00 PM): Resource Development
- June 28 (10:00 AM-12:00 PM): Public Awareness, Engagement, and Advocacy
One Session - $45 for PANO Members | $100 for Not-Yet Members
Full Series (20% Discount) - $216 for PANO Members | $480 for Not-Yet Members
Group Screening (4-10 individuals):
One Session - $150 for PANO Members | $333 for Not-Yet Members
Full Series (20% Discount) - $720 for PANO Members | $1,598 for Not-Yet Members