Whether you are an educator, program director, researcher, advocate or industry professional, attending this conference can inspire, inform and EMPOWER you to make a positive impact on young learners’ lives.
EMPOWER 2023, Pennsylvania’s only out-of-school time (OST) conference, is an annual event designed to bring together professionals, practitioners and individuals passionate about enriching the lives of young learners beyond their traditional school hours. #empowerOST serves as a valuable platform for networking, sharing best practices, and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in OST programming.
While educators will comprise a significant portion of the conference audience, EMPOWER 2023 welcomes a diverse range of attendees who play various roles in the field of OST learning, including:
- Educators. Teachers, school administrators and education professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge and skills in providing high-quality learning experiences beyond the school day.
- Program Directors and Coordinators. Leaders responsible for overseeing and managing OST programs, such as after-school programs, summer camps, youth clubs or community-based initiatives.
- Youth Development Practitioners. Professionals working directly with young people in OST settings, including youth workers, counselors, mentors and coaches.
- Nonprofit and Community Organization Representatives. Representatives from nonprofit organizations, community centers and youth-serving agencies involved in providing OST programs.
- Researchers and Academics. Scholars, researchers and academics specializing in the field of education, child development and OST learning.
- Policy Makers and Advocates. Government officials, policymakers and advocates interested in shaping policies and legislation related to OST learning.
- Industry Professionals and Providers. Representatives from organizations and businesses that offer products, services and resources relevant toOST programming, such as educational technology, curriculum materials, professional development and assessment tools.
- Youth/College Students. Youth grades 6 and up, college students.
Registration is now open. Register by October 6, 2023, to receive the early bird rate.
Dates: December 7-9, 2023
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania